What is the performance of the stainless steel putty knife
1. The stainless steel putty knife is made of stainless steel. Stainless steel putty knife made of stainless steel has a beautiful surface, good corrosion resistance, longer service life than ordinary steel, and high strength. Therefore, the possibility of using thin plates is high temperature oxidation resistance and high strength. Therefore, it can be fireproof. It is processed at room temperature and is very easy to plastic process, so there is no need for surface treatment.
2. Good elasticity. The stainless steel putty knife has excellent rebound performance, long-term use without deformation, and is full of toughness.
3. The third stainless steel putty knife handle and stainless steel putty knife body are injection molded and will not loosen after long-term use. At the same time, the stainless steel putty knives produced by our company have high surface polishing accuracy and bright luster.
When designing the stainless steel putty knife plastic handle mold, the shrinkage rate of each part of the plastic part should be determined based on experience based on the shrinkage range of the plastic, the wall thickness and shape of the plastic part, the shape, size, and distribution of the feeding port, and then the cavity size should be calculated. For high-precision plastic parts, when the shrinkage rate is difficult to grasp, the following methods should be used to design the mold:
1. For the outer diameter of plastic parts, take a smaller shrinkage rate and a larger shrinkage rate for the inner diameter, in order to leave room for correction after mold testing.
2. Test the mold to determine the shape, size, and molding conditions of the pouring system.
3. The size changes of the plastic parts to be post-treated should be determined after post-treatment.
4. Correct the mold based on the actual shrinkage rate.
5. Try the mold again, change the process conditions appropriately, and slightly adjust the shrinkage value to meet the requirements of the plastic parts.
In corrugated cardboard printing, the correct installation of the scraper is crucial for optimizing printing performance and controlling costs. The scraper must be carefully installed in place to ensure successful ink transfer and effective printing.
If the scraper is installed correctly, the service life of the scraper and the anilox roller will be extended simultaneously, and the printing effect will be consistent. Improper installation of the scraper can accelerate the wear of both the scraper and the anilox roller, and ink leakage in the scraper cavity can increase the downtime of the printing machine and waste production time. The following will introduce the factors that affect the correct installation of the scraper one by one, such as the installation position and direction of the scraper, the contact angle of the scraper, horizontal adjustment, and pressure.
1. Installation position and direction of scraper
When installing the scraper, the first step is to accurately position the scraper and sealing blade to achieve the best printing effect. The scraper is the last contact blade for ink transportation to the screen drum, and the sealing blade is always installed opposite it.
If a sealing knife is used to install the scraper in the wrong position, the scraper will not have the correct contact point and will not scrape off an appropriate amount of ink before it is transferred. The tip of the scraper slope should face towards the scraper chamber to prevent streaks from appearing.
2. Scraper contact angle
The contact angle of the blade is the contact angle between the blade and the anilox roller. The ideal contact angle between the blade and the circumference of the anilox roller should be 30. If the angle is less than 30, most of the edges of the blade will come into contact with the anilox roller. If the contact surface is too large, it is difficult to remove it correctly; In the same situation, if the contact surface is greater than 30 degrees, the blade should not scrape the ink.
The utility model mud scraper includes a mud scraper belonging to the field of construction technology. The utility model includes a knife handle and a knife plate, wherein the knife handle faces the knife handle with a convex block on one side,